Monday, January 24, 2011

As of late

I am getting hoooooked on acupuncture.



I'm getting really good at subway prewalking.
Granted, I ride it only about 2-3 times a week but it's an epic feeling to know familiar stops' exits and entrance locations, and which ones have special exits to put you on particular preferred streets to come out on so you save...about 30 seconds. (Hey! that's thirty seconds of inner gratification you wouldn't get otherwise!)


I can't wait for my next Beantown trip!

To see my sista race (email me your schedule already, Ace!), and have her roomies (SHOUT OUT) educate me of the most cutting of cutting edge Top-40 music. This one's for Soup. It's fair to say Pandora can't even handle them.

(Those songs I linked might as well be 90s Jock Jam status by now, I'm SURE).


The Wiki definition of 'crunchiness'
(the sound, not The Movement, but I'm sure that definition would also be fantastic)
has been a gift that keeps on giving.

Go nerds, and thanks Biggins.


Self-taken New York picture:
"Weekly Baracking"



2 comments:

T.RIPPY said...

I don't think I ever want to get baracked...

Katie said...

That photo is hilarious. You should submit it to Gothamist or something.

Also, LOVE subway prewalking. So satisfying. I hate when people are visiting and they're like, "Why are we walking all the way to the end of the station?"