Wednesday, February 16, 2011

G is for Gratuitous

Eep! I cut my hair shorter and dyed it black!

(Although I saw a girl the other day with platinum blonde white cropped hair, and decided it would be my by-end-of-summer goal color because it looked rad and why not?)

And, Brittany, welcome to the club!


With my 16-year-old blonde ID following me around, I now count 'confusing bouncers and TSA personnel alike' as hobbies.

Natural, with help from the Sun.


Also, W for Watson last night:

a) Silly wager numbers and
b) 'What is Toronto?????' GASP!!!!!

5 comments:

siovhan said...

IT LOOKS FREAKING AWESOME!! your amazing bone structure carries short hair SO WELL. i'm seriously jealous! hott stuff, lady.

Dumbwit Tellher said...

I second the compliment, you looked fabulous. Yes you will definitely be keeping those that need to check our ID on their guard!! I too would love the white blond almost with a hint of gray, but too old and too chicken. Maybe I should just go more gray?

Love your hair!

Miss B. said...

yes, amazing! get to blond! I think I'm gonna go back to my hairdresser and tell him to get rid of the orange and ask for white. Eeeek!

for now said...

YOU MUST TEST PLATINUM! I love that idea and am SUCH a fan of what is happening over there!

noelle regina said...

i love this short hair.
i def need to go shorter next!