Sunday, February 6, 2011

"It's a great day to be great"

Do people in Green Bay refer to them as "Pack" i.e. "Go Pack!"
I don't feel like fact checking it, but I've been saying this all day.
If my bandwagon status wasn't clear, there you are (can you blame me for hating menace-to-society-quarterbacks?)

But let's be honest, this is going to be circling the interwebs for the next week, so I thought I'd count myself among the first.

My only question: where was your A-game, commercials? Especially, um, 'Chevy Runs Deep'?

My former college athlete Med school friend mourning the end of football season:
"Ugh, now onto methadone [March Madness] ... it's good, it's just not heroin."

1 comment:

Jg. for FatScribe said...

you are so right when it comes to "benace the menace" (seen that here first ... i think ... just made it up!). my two boys (13 & 10) were both totally going nuts for "the pack." [ btw, i think you made THAT up ... ;) ] alas, i was rooting for the underdog franchise.