Friday, April 29, 2011

Grace... Maria... Catherine


Kelly ... von Trapp ... Duchess of Cambridge. favorite weddings of all time.

Maybe I just watched the entire processional (okay, twice more) and am sobbing sobbing sobbing real, huge, pathetic (?) tears.
(think Bob Wiley watching the Brady Bunch in the opening of What About Bob. yeah.)

When Wills tells her she looks beautiful. Sobbing some more...

Turned on the tv not 20 seconds before the boys proceeded out of Clarence House in the car. Royal timing agrees with me.

My mom can back me up that I have nothing planned out for my future wedding save that I told her about two years ago that:
- I want to wear her gown, which is also all lace, with sheer full-length lace sleeves and a plunging neckline.
- I want my bridesmaids to be only my sisters wearing white cap sleeved dresses.


(The only detail I've now added is that my mom will wear Carole Middleton's exact outfit. Perfection.... And perhaps a hat policy.)

The Aston Martin drive WAS. AWESOME.

Harry was ridiculous. Love him. Chelsy Davy is still so trashy to me, haha.

Grace van Cutsem is a blog meme. Amazing.

My friends Paul and Brittany (The House that Lars Built) made Vogue UK, CNN, Telegraph. 'Silly' - their words.


Laugh at me all you want, I loved it all.

3 comments:

Jg. for FatScribe said...

great post, girl. flower girl ... too, too cute. gawd that's funny. Chelsers? yes, too trashy by half. Harry, aka, the spare heir, will get over that (or his dad will help him) soon enough to be sure.

Rica said...

Love love love your ideas for your wedding.

Confession: I listened/watched BBC the entire time I was at work on Friday.

And I completely agree. Chelsy Davy just seems trashy (despite her high-powered law degree).

PS: Thank you for introducing me to Kate Middleton FTW. It has brought a lot of joy to my life.

ashley @ divorced and 21 said...

I think we all need to admit even if you dont enjoy weddings the production in order to get married into the royal family is AMAZING!