Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Textbook Anglo junky

I'm really obsessed with the Royal Wedding. Like, really really.

When you consider that Prince William was my generation's heartthrob, I find it pretty normal behaviour to:
- watch every TV special
- get Google Alerts sent to my phone 
- share articles about it via many forms of social media, and 
- rush out for the Warhol-esque Tatler of Kate at Universal News ("Her Majesty is here," they said, showing me where it was. They recognized me for trying to find it two days in a row... HAHA).



I even spoke with the producer of this a couple times but didn't make the cut. Ok, kinda embarrassing... 


However, come April 29, I plan to make like Liz Lemon and consume endless amounts of tea & crumpets on my own couch. I'm on the lookout for a Slanket with an image of Will & Kate emblazoned on it...

I cannot wait.

2 comments:

Camilla Leila said...

everything about this post is amazing.

#1 i'm obsessed with the royal wedding also

#2 um, a slanket with will and kate on it? just like my best friend liz lemon? YES

#3 you're awesome.

Katie said...

I love that they recognized you! Hilarious.