Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Major Middleton Girl Crush

Royal Wedding fever hasn't gone away for me...


Inspired by Camilla coming out of the Kate closet.... I mean, RIGHT?!

(I'm so glad their job is to sell magazine covers for the rest of their lives.)



Don't worry, I told my mom a few weeks ago I'd like the Pippa bag for my birthday ... which is not until September. It's on major backorder, I'm being smart! ;)


Even talked about it tonight at dinner with a friend who was carrying a peach colored Pippa-like bag.


This. Must. Stop. ... Seriously, my drug of choice!

Pictures of Wills and Kate at the derby found here. Have had the page bookmarked for days now... oh gee.

3 comments:

Camilla Leila said...

YESSSS ps. i'm buying her nude pumps from that derby outfit. hello wedding shoes :)

Alexandra said...

Oh my gosh, fantastic idea for you, as they are of course, AMAZING. :)

lindseylovesZARA said...

it hasn't gone away for me either...DON'T YOU WORRY BECKY.