Monday, February 6, 2012

Under the radar

While living in NYC, I said 95% of things in this video:


Decided that figure was a satisfactory amount of Gotham lexicon acquisition that I could move on to the next adventure... so I moved out!

I miss the food and my friends. Don't miss the dirt or feeling dirty all the time.

I got job offers in Boston and San Francisco, but a couple of pretty poignant experiences right before Christmas led me to the decision to serve an 18-month mission for my church.

Should be a great adventure, be it Tucson, Arizona, or Tallin, Estonia. I have no input into the decision, and no clues that would lead me to believe where they might send me, but I find out any day now! The suspense has been killer, needless to say.
Wherever it is, I'm really excited to serve people and teach them about Jesus Christ.

6 comments:

Katie said...

No way! That's awesome. I am excited to hear where you will be going!

Aly said...

Lexa!!! That is so exciting I had no idea. Can't wait to hear where you're going. You will be such an awesome missionary!

paige said...

yes! i like this post so much! you are going to be an amazing missionary. congrats in advance!

austin said...

That's awesome! Congrats! Also, just read this great post today that talks a lot about the amazing life experiences that a mission brings. You'll be a spectacular missionary, and be sure to let everyone know (via this blog, facebook, twitter, etc.) once you find out where you'll be heading!

Rica said...

I'm still DYING waiting for your calling! I can't wait to hear about your experiences, and then plan out trips after with an even more awesome you.

siovhan said...

yay!! you're going to be so incredible at it! and knowing you and the Lord's knowledge of your wanderlust you're gonna get somewhere cool like morocco.